Top 10 reasons I am a freak:
10. I voted early; today as a matter of fact and am proudly wearing my Georgia Voter peach sticker. Be a freak with me and go vote at the west wing of the Government Center downtown.
9. I am black and white. Gray is very difficult for me. It’s either right or it’s wrong.
8. TV viewing , movie-going, and reading books can be very hard for me because of #9.
7. I enjoy using my computer and my iPod and I am not 18 years old.
6. I like to cook good food for my men at home and take it personally when they don’t clean their plates.
5. I am not tolerant, according to the world’s definition – as a Christian I should compromise my beliefs to fit in with the world’s. (See #9).
4. Office supply stores and The Container Store delight me.
3. My sons make me proud. They are my brothers in Christ.
2. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I see my husband across a crowded room.
1. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
What kind of freak are you?